Saturday, December 27, 2008

And so it begins...

Shi'ar space



Two days ago, in an uninhabited little planet we buried Christopher Summers, A.K.A. Corsair, leader of the Starjammers; he was my father in law. He was killed by Gabriel Summers A.K.A. Vulcan, his youngest son, a maniac and former X-Man who has taken over the Shi'ar empire.





After a bloody battle against Vulcan, his new wife Deathbird, and the entire Shi'ar Imperial Guard, we realized we were left behind by our fellow X-Men who had to flee back to Earth in order to save Professor Xavier's life. Now it's just Havok, Marvel Girl, and I, Polaris.





We have decided to stay and help Lilandra Neramani recover the throne. We have become the resistance against Vulcan and Deathbird's tyrannic rule. Along with Raza, Ch'od, and Korvus, we are the new Starjammers, and our goal is to return the Shi'ar crown to its rightful owner.





I know it's the right thing to do. We are needed here, and as X-Men, it is our duty and our responsibility to bring Vulcan down. But as we send our farewell message to Earth, I can't help feeling that we are heading down a path of destruction; and once again like many times before, I see the darkness involving me; soon I will be lost... inevitably and hopelessly lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment