Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tomorrow...

Apocalypse had used us, the fabled Twelve, to power his Celestial machine, and with it fabricate a new reality.  In it, most of us were still alive more than one hundred years from now!  Because he still needed me to tap into the Earth's electromagnetic field, I had become Magneto's second in command... in command of savage and deformed creatures among which was Scott's son, Nathan.  And I was no longer Lorna Dane, I wasn't even Polaris anymore... I was Polarity!


I vaguely remember what some of those people said when Magneto, Cable, and I arrived to pay Charles our respects, but they metioned something about the memory of "your son".  Were they talking to Magnus or were they talking to me?  I wonder whether that future will ever come to pass, whether we'll endure that long after the rest of the world has moved on, whether I'll return to Magneto's ranks willingly, whether I'll become this Polarity persona...

No comments:

Post a Comment